Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Let Me Be The Wind

I can't handle being tied down. I don't like for people to depend on me, unless you're Rachel, Brooklyn, Meridith, Haley, or Morgan. Like, I don't know. I just can't. Sometimes I just stand up and walk somewhere. Away. Because I need to know that I have the freedom to do so. Free Spirit: A person with a highly individual or unique attitude, or lifestlye; nonconformist. I suppose that that's kind of what I'm getting at. I don't like for people to make decisions for me. I don't know. I just get this crazy desire to rebel sometimes. I love the idea of just flying away. Like one day, (when I have a car) I'm just going to wake up at like four in the morning, spin around, and drive in whatever direction I'm facing. I want to close my eyes and jump. I want to grab my acoustic and go sit in a tree. Most people that know me, know that I will just lay on the ground anytime or place. Why not? I like laying on the ground. I like looking up at the sky and realizing that I live in a giant, beautiful snowglobe. This post is more personal than others, sorry. I want to pick up all my amazing friends at 2:00 A.M. and go somewhere to watch the stars. I don't want to have to be somewhere. I want to walk to a place that I've never been before. URGH. I just want to...go! Does anyone else ever feel that way? I don't like...sitting. I don't like...containment. I like...freedom. I like...being able to just go outside and stare at the sky without question. I'm not good with responsibilty, or reason, or expectation. I just can't, ok? Ok. :)

3 comments:

  1. Can i PLEASE talk about how much i agree with u? I feel the same way.U seriously wrote down what i've been thinking for the longest time!! and haha girl, i lay down on the ground too :]
    and i will come get u [once i can drive] so we can go star gazing.
    thats a promise! and plus we need to start hanging out! :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't have said it any better. I love the sky that is why I take so many pictures of it. We don't have to wait until we get cars to go look at the stars. Lets just go do it one night. When you put your thoughts paper (or internet) it really makes me realize why we are friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um... I have a car... and a telescope. And I'm in Tulsa til about August 18th. Seriously. Tell me when you want to go look at the stars!

    ReplyDelete