Wednesday, June 3, 2009

I Want A Love Like A Bruised Impala

I have this friend. She's more like my sister, being that we argue, bicker, fight (physically not verbally), and know basically everything about each other. Her favorite color is purple. She loves the rain. She loves to ice skate and is amazing at it. I admire her, in many ways. For example, she knows how to electrocute someone using only a metal chair, jumper cables, and a light switch. She did like one hundred flips on her trampoline once. She can french braid. She puts up with all my crap. She's going to live in Paris when she grows up. Also, she has this list of things she wants to do in her life (owning a convent, learning the drums, things like that) and there is no doubt in my mind that she will accomplish most, if not all, of those things. Owning a convent might be difficult. Impala! She's been my best friend for over...four (four?) years. :). She loves God with all of her being. Kankles. When I had this horse back riding accident and couldn't move anything, she brought me a movie. :). I watched it last night. That's another thing, she loves Kerri Russel. Kind of irrelevant, but that's ok. We both love George and Terrence. We're going to be old ladies like physically hurting each other just for the heck of it. :). She respects my love for Akmenrah. At least, I think she does. I can't remember how my life was before I knew her. Like, I had "best friends" before. Didn't I? I'm not too sure now. I can't wait to see what God has in store for her life. We've not once ever had a class together. Weird. I can't wait until we have cars and we go out to fields and watch lightning and catch fireflies. I am exactly one week older than her, and will never let her forget it. :). She killed a frog for me, once. Adolescent vodka! Haha. The first time she drove Sam's golfcart, she backed it into a tree. We told no one. Without her, I would've starved to death by now. Seriously. Her dog is her. Arabella Skydancer Galinda Elphaba Chenowoof. :). She has braces now, but when she didn't, we would go swimming and she shot water at me through her gaps. >.<. She's been in everyone of my movies. Hi there. I regret not sneaking into that psych ward. One time, we went trick-or-treating in like, April. She set her grass on fire with a sparkler XD. She doesn't care that I still play pokemon on my gameboy. Sometimes, she notices EVERYTHING, it's ridiculous. But other times, she's oblivious and I love that she can be both. "Go get me a fork!"I learned that it's really tough to keep big secrets (i.e. a sibling pregnancy) from her because she's so easy to talk to. It's because of her that I like bananas, I know that mangoes are sweet, I like papayas. Papayas! :). Papayas smell like **-...crap. She is an aunt, and the best one I've ever seen. If I'm ever an aunt, I hope I'm half as good at it as she is. When I told her to improv a song, she did. And it's now classic. She IS Celine Dion. That is all. For now. :) <3 Super Happy Fun Time.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Super Happy Fun Time!! I love ya! :):):):):):):):):):):):) If only they would make this emoticon! (^^^)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I'm glad that you liked it!

    ReplyDelete