Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Thank God For Noise.

You've got to swim. Swim for your life. Swim for the music that saves you, when you're not so sure you'll survive. You've got to swim, and swim when it hurts. The whole world is watching, you haven't come this far to fall off the earth.
The currents will pull you away from your love. Just keep your head above-swim.

Without music, survival would be impossible. I don't want to think about it. The sympathy I have for people who live in silence is...it's...I don't want to think about it. Fortunately, I don't have to. No one lives in silence. Most people, of my generation at least, listen to actual "music". Actual songs by actual artists who make actual albums. But everyone listens to something. It could be...their footsteps on the pavement, escaping their past, or the breathing of someone they love. UGRGHR that's so freaking sappy. What I'm saying is....it would take a while to say what I'm saying. If you want me to finish this blog, comment and I will. Just for you. Swim. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment