Friday, June 12, 2009

Collide

It will storm for thirty more minutes. The stupid weathermen think that they have some sort of upperhand for some reason. Can't you just shut up? For one second? Yes, we are aware that it's raining and most of us would love if you could shut your freaking mouth and let us enjoy it. If you left it up to me everday would be....everyday would be like this. Kill the messenger, and if killing's to extreme, turn off the tv. Maybe I can get a petetion signed, and get him fired. Oh, that would be....amazing. Losing his precious weatherman job, HA! So I turned up Hutch so I don't have to listen to those idiots. I probably shouldn't call them that. They went to college and everything, I've just always had this weatherman-aversion. Don't they see? They have no control right now. None. They're just wasting their time, wasting the time they have with the rain. "Most Tulsans are concerned that they won't be able to enjoy their afternoon off!" Idiots. My frontyard is semi-flooded and it's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. A real weatherman would go in a room, alone, sit in the dark and listen to it. Then they would come out of their weatherman-cave and attempt to describe what they heard. The picture I'm getting, trying to imagine this is kind of hilarious. A generic weatherman coming out of this room all wild-eyed and confused, trying to make since of how something could be so beautiful. That't the thing. It makes no since. It's just water. But it's more than that.

1 comment:

  1. Agreed. Plus they say the same thing over and over, all of it being that rain is bad.

    ReplyDelete