Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Every Single Second

I don't deserve this. I don't deserve to be the daughter of a King. ...But I am. I don't deserve God's prescense in my heart, in my life. Yet, I have it. He's my savior, father, role model, inspiration, breath, soul, creator, guide, rock, He is my everything. I don't deserve to even know Him, but that's what He wanted. And it gives me butterflies just to think about how He...wants to know me. He wants to know me. God does. He knows where I'm going, and where I've been, and where I'll never go, and everything single thing that I will do every single second of this life He's given me. Dear Lord, I'm crying. Haha. Thinking about His grace, His glory, just thinking about Him makes me cry. Gah, I'm such a girl. And I know that He's smiling down at me, He's smiling through me, because He knows I love him. I want to chase after You, God. I want to see every inch of your beautiful, indescribeable creation. I can't get over it. I cannot stop crying for You and Your sacrifice. Sacrifice. I cannot stop thinking about You, God. I love you. Not only that, my God, I am madly in love with you. Loving someone and being in love with someone are different things. And I'm sorry, God, but it's hard for me to believe that You're also madly in love with me. But I know it's true. I'm going to believe it, because I love you, God, and because I know that you do not, and will never, lie to me. You're unstoppable, no limits, You are the limits, You grace me with Your sunsets, You tell me about yourself through Your nonparishable word, You sweep me off my feet everytime You give me that beautiful thing with the understated name. Rain. I love it, God. I love you, God. Let what I write in here, fill the streets out there, God. I can't imagine what will happen when I see You, God. Will I dance? Sing? Faint? Shout? Knowing me, I will probably trip over something and make a fool of myself in Your Holy prescense and like break a bone or fracture something. But, I won't. Because You will catch me. I'm crying again. Since when am I such an emotional person. I am not pregnant, that's not why. Maybe it's because I'm just thinking about You, God. :) Yeah, I'm positve that that's the reason.

2 comments:

  1. awwwwww :]
    im so happy for u being MADLY in love wit God :D
    This is good.. im glad ur not pregnant! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let what we do in here fill the streets out there. Let us dance for you. Let us dance for you! We are madly in Love with You.

    ReplyDelete