Tuesday, July 14, 2009

I went swimming. I didn't really like it. It was pretty awful. I jumped out, and went swimming in another pool. I liked it:) It was nice. But, more difficult. But, it was worth it. It is worth it. I want to swim for a really long time. Like a looong time. I think I can too. Maybe:) If no one else does. I don't like doing things that other people do. But, I'm sure the pool won't stay mine. That's ok. There'll be other pools to swim in. Swim:) But what should I do? Keep swimming. Andrew would tell me to keep swimming. But Andrew has to keep a puke bucket by his piano at his concerts. And Andrew can't go ten seconds without using an inappropriate word. And he's not talking about the kind of swimming I'm talking about. I swim the way that I swim. The pool is used to different kinds of swimmers. Gahhh, this pool is amazing. It's not on fire. It's chill. Haha. Ya know how earlier I said that it's ok that the pool won't stay mine? I don't think I'm so ok with that. It's out of my control though. I think I'll wade in the pool, get out when I want to, when I need too. We'll see what happens:) I keep swimming in circles. In this pool. Grrr, I want to forget about the other pool. I am forgetting. Forgotten:) I think I'm staying afloat pretty nicely now:) I hope it stays this way. I'm no swimmer. The pool wants me to swimswimswim, and I want to, but I can't. GRAHURGH. We'll see how this goes. It might take years. The next pool I swim in could be in Beunos Aires, Argentina, or it could be in some direction I don't know even exitsts yet. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment