Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Long Live Life :)

I'm really dissapointed in myself. Kill the messenger? What kind of crap is that? Messengers are wonderful. We're all messngers in a way. Everytime you share a song, a picture, a moment with someone...you're a messenger. I'm a huuuge messenger. Look at this! Look at all of these blog posts! Messages! Iwouldn't kill myself would I? I wouldn't kill anyone. There's no doubt in my mind that my beloved Andrew Mcmahon was craaazy drunk when he wrote those lyrics. Doctors, Artists, Musicians, Pastors, Teachers, Writers, all of these outstanding people are messengers. What would we be without them? We'd be sick, boring, silent, misguided, illiterate, nothings. That's what we'd be. Long Live The Messenger. :) The messenger is deathproof. Society lives on. Society has a big, message-spreading, beautiful mouth that cannot die. I encourage you to learn, and live, and dance, and sing, and create, and write, and be all that you can, I encourage you to be a messenger:) They keep the world going. You're going to meet someone someday and they'll be waiting to hear, see, experience your message. Have it ready. Know what you love. Share it:) I'm soooo unbelievably sorry. For being so stupid. :) Let the messenger live. Keep living:)

No comments:

Post a Comment