Monday, April 19, 2010

Truly.

Dear,
I do not know your name, nor your face. I do know, however, that I will someday love you with all of my heart. Though time separates us, it is growing weaker. Fate will arrive when your eyes meet mine. At that moment our hearts shall also know all they've ever wondered. We are beneath the same stars and one day they will see us together. The moment our lips touch under pouring wedding rain, is the moment every angel's eye shall meet a tear. Our God will shake the hand of our Love. You will be the last to sweep me off my feet. Each day I think of you. How you're out there. Waiting. My love, do not search, for I will only be discovered when our hearts are in the right places. You consume more of my thoughts than you will ever know. When I see You, the sun will grow brighter and love shall have a name. For now, you remain the center of my desires. Sweet dreams, my shooting star. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment