Monday, April 19, 2010

Sweet and divine.

I want to start over. With you. I want to..forget that you ever loved me. I want to forget my infatuation with love. With being in love. I want to learn who I am, before I let someone else learn who I am. I need.. time. I need to figure things out. I'm sorry. I'm really sorry. I'm like you in a sense that when I'm angry, I'm a bitch. When someone.. frustrates me, all my negative emotions break lose and pour out onto one person. It sucks. But. I'm not going to fight anymore. I can't. I can't fight anymore. Or argue, or cry, or.. stab things. It was good. A good run. I learned stuff, I guess. It seems like it was over, and that was hard. But the outskirts of the end are what really took a toll on me. In reality, it's not a big deal. It's such an infinetly small deal that I don't even know what I'm doing. I never do. I want to forget every bad thing, and every good thing that happened. I don't regret. Just forget. Then maybe in a month, or.. a year.. or two, it'll be alright. It'll be new. Again. Because I'm done.

No comments:

Post a Comment