Saturday, December 26, 2009

JJ- You taught me how you dream. I'll teach you how to love.

I think the first time I ever talked to you was on facebook chat. Something about blue mountain dew. The next day I was going to Six Flags. You gave me your number. And I texted you about how much I hate roller coasters. Then I started writing, and you started reading:). You agreed with pretty much everything I wrote about. We kept saying that we should start hanging out. But we never really got around to it. Then I asked you about Falls Creek. Then You came to be a Purple Pirate with me. You made me a bracelet and we hugged and cried together. Somewhere in between that you adopted me. x)). Then the day that I went to get my scoliosis test, I saw you outside school and I got out of the car and hugged you. Then we had a mutual...umm...experience. I'm glad you flew away from that. :) The wind doesn't need that.
OH. Ohhhh:) Then you were named the wind, like me.:) Actually, I chose that name. And he respected my choosing and saw our similarities. I like that. We're the Wind now. I like having you to be the Wind with me. A lot of people don't understand what it means.
You understand me. I know of...three..and a half people who really really understand me. I know a lot of people. So, being one of those three and a half... that's special. :) Every little doodle I put on every note. They all have a reason. They all have weird Lexie thoughts backing them up. You get that:) People don't understand why we laugh. I don't really understand it ^_^. But I respect mystery. We were just two girls, now we're best friends. Now we're the wind.
You taught me how to dream. I'll teach you how to love.

2 comments: