Thursday, December 31, 2009

In Closing

I didn't realize how much time I don't have to do this. So, I'm doing it now:)
2009
This year, I had some sort of personal enlightenment. I started this blog. I wrote and wrote posts, stories, songs. I made four new bestfriends. I lost two. I fell in love, fell out of love, and then actually fell in love. The first time wasn't real. I lead someone on to bring them to God. I failed. I think. Michael Jackson died. I taught myself to play guitar. I became the wind. I grew closer to Jesus. Immensely so. I found where I belong, where my heart is: Boston. I threw a penny off the top of the Empire State Building. I walked into the ocean at sunset on the Boston Harbor. I got my braces off. I directed a musical. I learned who I am. Somewhat x). I stuck out of my house everynight this summer to look at the stars. I found a new favorite band. I struck inspiration, and passed it on. I fell off a third tier top bunk everyday. I embraced a thunderstorm. I was given a glowstick bracelet and a white Christmas light. I found my identity in necklaces. I said goodbye, I said you're beautiful, I said Let Me Be The Wind.
And the ball dropped.

1 comment: