Saturday, December 26, 2009

Colbie.

I'm not sure how to start this oneee. Ok, so I used to listen to songs about how...You like a guy but he doesn't like you and you can't seem to man up (figure of speech) enough to tell him that you like him so instead you write a song about it. Actually. I've written about...seven of those songs.. ANYWAYS. :) I could relate to them. And now I can't.
I like that.
I'm really big on comfort.
I listen to music that makes me comfortable, and I look at pictures that make me comfortable. I surround myself with people that make me comfortable. I eat food that makes me comfortable and I go places that make me comfortable. I light candles a lot and doodle alot and wear hoodies a lot because those things make me comfortable.
All my thoughts are dancing around. ^_^I kind of want a puppy...
What I'm saying:
I have no idea.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment