Monday, November 16, 2009

Lots and lots of rooms.

I opened a drawer and found this little coin purse that belonged to my Great Grandma. It's from Spain. I want to go to Spain.
When I went to New York, I was expecting to be jealous of everyone that lives there and how they get to breath the New York air every single day. I wasn't though. I was proud. It's hard to explain. Like, instead of wishing I could live there, I was just happy that I was a part of the same country. We're all one country. One place.
A lot of times people tend to go to college in the state where they live. I don't understand that. Unless you're just like crazy in love with Oklahoma (bahaha), why would you stay here to go to college? Kind of like this: Say your favorite color is...red. Then one day you decide that it's gray. You can always change it ro red again. You can always come back. Remember that. You can always come back. Like: If you go to college in California, it's not a big deal to come back to Oklahoma.
Then there's an even bigger picture. The whole world:) It's just one place. Small world.

1 comment: