Thursday, November 19, 2009

I don't wanna sit on the pavement when You fly.

Today is November eighteenth, two-thousand and nine. Hi. :).
About a week ago, I decided that I'm not going to be afraid anymore. Of anything.
I'm fearless, now.
It's great:)
The other day in drama, my friend was performing her standard oratory, and she said something that I keep reminding myself of. "Worrying is about as helpful as chewing gum to solve an algebra problem." I know, it's deep, right? X)
ANYWAYS
So, being fearless is surprisingly easy. All this crap from 6 months ago, yeah that stuff, I basically picked it up, went :P, and tossed it behind me. It felt niiice.
The stuff from mid-July thennn, mid-August, thennn, mid- Spetember, yeahhh, it's not that I didn't like that stuff, it's just thaaat...that wasn't where I should be.
Right here, right now, yeah, this is where I should be. Riiiight here. Here. I like it here.
Buuuut I'm not going to stay here long. I'm the wind, ya know.
:P
ANYWAYS
Brooklyn, we need to go to starbucks. Meet some cool starbucks employees. Oh yes.
Futhermore, I would like to state that I am extremely fond of November. Also, I highly recommend becoming fearless.

1 comment: