Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Batman

Love is dumb. Love is beautiful. Love has broken my heart and destroyed me. But I always manage to keep believing in it.
I've said I love you to guys that I now wish I had never met. I didn't mean it. I didn't mean it in May, or June, or July, or October. I've changed. I get it now. Not fully, because no one can. But I understand it more now. Because I've experienced it. I mean it this time. It's a feeling, and an action. Love is when you get butterflies from holding hands even after months have passed. It's when one hug can change everything. It's when they can make you smile even on a Tuesday. Love is a giant mosh pit of arguements, broken hearts, smiles, Thursdays, anniversaries, dandelions, forgiveness, memories, and belief. You have to believe it in. It's not easy. It sucks and it will make you cry and turn you bitter and your emotions will get tired. But it's worth it. All of those temporary problems are worth that moment of laying in a field of sunflowers with everything you've ever wanted. I mean it this time. Belief.

1 comment: